Grittleton is a village and civil parish in Wiltshire, England, 7 miles NW of Chippenham, Wiltshire, at grid reference ST860800. The parish includes the hamlets of Leigh Delamere, Littleton Drew and Sevington.
The Grittleton House estate is the home of Grittleton House School, which was founded in 1951. The village is represented in parliament by James Gray and in Wiltshire Council by Jane Scott, both Conservatives.
- Grittleton Strict Baptist Chapel
- List of places in Wiltshire
- List of civil parishes in Wiltshire
- List of civil parishes in England
- Wiltshire Victoria County History
- "Wiltshire Community History: Map of the parish of Grittleton". Retrieved February 27, 2014.
- Elizabeth Lee, ‘Stepney , Catherine, Lady Stepney (1778–1845)’, rev. Rebecca Mills, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004; online edn, Sept 2010 accessed 5 Dec 2014
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grittleton.|
|This article about a location in Wiltshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|