From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Grizzly (film))
|Look up grizzly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A grizzly (Ursus arctos ssp.) is the great brown bear of North America.
Grizzly may also refer to:
- California grizzly (U. a. californicus), the recently extinct subspecies of CLADE IV in the Far West and symbol of the State of California.
- Kodiak (U. a. middendorffi), the grizzly of Alaska's ABC islands, hybrid with the polar bear.
- Mainland grizzly (U. a. horribilis), representing most of North America.
- Peninsular grizzly (U. a. gyas), indigenous to Alaska's southwestern peninsula.
- James "Grizzly" Adams (1812–1860), American mountain man
- Timothy Treadwell (1957–2003), known as Grizzly Man, American bear enthusiast
- XA-38 Grizzly, a prototype aircraft of World War II
- AVGP Grizzly, a Canadian armoured personnel carrier
- Grizzly combat engineering vehicle, a combat engineering vehicle
- Grizzly APC, a United States armored personnel carrier
- KMW Grizzly, a German armored vehicle
- Yamaha Grizzly 600, a large utility all-terrain vehicle
- Grizzly I cruiser tank, a Canadian-built M4A1 Sherman tank
- Airbus A400M "Grizzly", a military transport aircraft
Film and television
- Grizzly (1976 film), a 1976 horror film
- Grizzly (2014 film), a 2014 action film
- Grizzly Man, a 2005 documentary about the life and death of bear enthusiast Timothy Treadwell
- The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams, 1972 novel and 1974 film about Grizzly Adams
- The Grizzly and the Treasure, a 1975 family film
- Grizzly Bear (band), an indie band from Brooklyn, New York
- Grizzly Bear (dance), a dance from the 1900s originating in San Francisco, but popularized by the Staten Island Ferry Boats
- The Grizzly, a minor musical side project of Adam Young
- Memphis Grizzlies, the NBA team from Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Northside Grizzlies, sports teams at Northside High School in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
- Utah Grizzlies, the ice hockey team from West Valley City, Utah, United States
- Vancouver Grizzlies, an NBA basketball team that played from 1995-2001 before moving to Memphis
- Vancouver Grizzlies (football), a Canadian football team that played in Vancouver in 1941
- EHC Wolfsburg, known as Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg, German ice hockey team
- Montana Grizzlies, the college sports teams for the University of Montana, Missoula.
- Grizzly Griptape, a brand of skateboard grip tape.
- Grizzly (Kings Dominion), a wooden roller coaster at Kings Dominion
- The Grizzly, a wooden roller coaster at California's Great America
- Grizzly, the previous name of a wooden roller coaster at Silverwood Theme Park
- Grizzly, a former roller coaster at Kongeparken
- Grizzly (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Grizzly (novel), a novel in Gary Paulsen's World of Adventure series
- Grizzly (tobacco)
- Grizzly Butte, a volcano in British Columbia, Canada
- LAR Grizzly Win Mag, a handgun
- Grizzly, the nickname of the 40th Armored Division (United States)
- Grizzly, a webserver component of the GlassFish Java EE Server
- Task Force Grizzly, a USMC Force Recon task force in the video game "Medal of Honor: Warfighter"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.