||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015)
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2011)
A tin of Grizzly Long Cut Mint.
Grizzly is an American brand of dipping tobacco (moist snuff) that was introduced in 2001 and currently made by the American Snuff Company. It is available in pouches, Fine Cut, Long Cut, Wide Cut, and Extra Long Cut.
As of December 2014, Grizzly was cited as the flagship brand of Reynolds American with a 31.1% market share in snuff brands.
- Grizzly Straight Long Cut
- Grizzly Wintergreen Long Cut
- Grizzly Premium Dark Wintergreen (reached markets in March of 2015)
- Grizzly Mint Long Cut
- Grizzly Natural Long Cut
- Grizzly Snuff (fine cut)
- Grizzly Wintergreen Fine Cut
- Grizzly Wintergreen "Wide Cut"
- Grizzly Natural Extra Long Cut