From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gross in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gross may refer to:
- Gross (economics), before deductions
- Gross (unit), a counting unit equal to 144
- Gross, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Gross, Nebraska, a village
- Gross Hills, Ellsworth Land, Antarctica
- Gross mine, a gold mine in Russia
- Gross!, a television show on Discovery Channel
- Gross (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.