From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grosz may refer to:
- Grosz, a coin used in Poland as a hundredth part of 1 złoty. Złoty is Polish currency
- Kraków grosz, 14th-century coins of Kraków
- Groschen, a coin used in various states
Grosz or Grósz is the surname of:
- Elizabeth Grosz, an Australian philosopher.
- George Grosz, a German artist in the Dada and New Objectivist movements.
- George Grosz' Interregnum, a 29-minute long documentary film about the artist George Grosz
- Hans Grosz, an Austrian criminal jurist and an examining magistrate
- Károly Grósz, a Hungarian communist politician
- Stephen Grosz a Britain author and psychoanalyst.
- Wilhelm Grosz, an Austrian composer, pianist and conductor
|This page or section lists people with the surname Grosz, Grósz. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|