From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Grotte" redirects here. For the Italian town, see Grotte, Sicily.
A grotto can be several things:
- Grotto is a synonym for a small cave or a chamber within a cave.
- Grotto is a cave with cultural significance, or a garden feature imitating it.
- Grotto is a kind of family-run wine-restaurant in Italian-speaking Switzerland (called this because originally they were caves designed for keeping the wine).
Grotto may also refer to:
- Grotto, Washington, a small unincorporated community in King County, Washington, United States.
- Grotto (National Speleological Society), a member-club of the US National Speleological Society.
- The Grotto, a Catholic sanctuary in Portland, Oregon, United States of America.
- The Grotto, Victoria, a geological formation and tourist attraction near Port Campbell, Victoria, Australia.
- The Grotto (album), a 2003 album by Kristin Hersh.
- The Grotto, a colloquialism for the Mystic Order of Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm, an order appendant to Freemasonry.
- Grotten (English: The Grotto), an honorary residence in Oslo, Norway, provided by the Norwegian King.
- Christmas grotto, a retail centre live event.
- Santa's Grotto, a traditional retail store Christmas attraction.
- Grotta-Pelos a phase of Cycladic civilization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.