From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ground Control)
Ground control may refer to:
Aviation and spaceflight
- Air traffic control, in charge of the controlled areas on an airport
- A mission control center, such as the one at Johnson Space Center, responsible for spaceflight
- Ground Control Systems, Inc., a global satellite communications solutions provider.
- Ground Control Suspension Systems Inc, an aftermarket automotive suspension parts manufacturer.
- Ground Control Ltd, a grounds maintenance company.
- The application of rock mechanics to tunneling and underground mining operations
- Ground Control (video game), a 2000 computer game by Massive Entertainment
- Ground Control: Dark Conspiracy, 2000 expansion pack for Ground Control
- Ground Control II: Operation Exodus, a 2004 video game
- Ground Control (film), a 1998 movie starring Kiefer Sutherland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ground control.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.