Ground zero (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ground Zero (disambiguation))
Ground zero describes the point on the Earth's surface closest to a detonation.
Ground zero may also refer to:
- Hypocenter, the site directly below, directly above, or at the point of detonation of an explosion
- The World Trade Center site in New York City, after the September 11 attacks.
- The hypocenters of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- The central plaza of The Pentagon during the Cold War
- Ground Zero (book), by Andrew Holleran
- Ground Zero, X-Files novel by Kevin J. Anderson
- Ground Zero (Deathlands novel)
- Ground Zero (Repairman Jack novel)
- Ground Zero Man, novel by Bob Shaw
- Ground Zero (campaign) in the United States, concerning nuclear weapons
- Climate Ground Zero campaign, in the United States, against mountaintop-removal mining
- Ground Zero (1973 film), a 1973 film starring Melvin Belli
- Ground Zero (1987 film)
- At Ground Zero, 1993 film
- Bloodfist VI: Ground Zero, 1995 film
- Ground Zero (2000 film), a 2000 film
- Ground Zero, album by Vindictiv with Göran Edman and Oliver Hartmann 2009
- Ground Zero (album), an album by deathcore band As Blood Runs Black
- Ground Zero, an album by 13AD
- "Ground Zero" (song), by Chris Cornell
- "Ground Zero", a song by Lil Wayne from the album Rebirth (Lil Wayne album).
- "Party at Ground Zero", a song by Fishbone
- "Christmas at Ground Zero", song by "Weird Al" Yankovic
Radio and television
- Ground Zero (television show), Australia
- Ground Zero, a radio talk show hosted by Clyde Lewis, United States
- Hotel Ground Zero, 2009 television documentary, United States
- Ground Zero: In Your House, a 1997 World Wrestling Federation pay-per-view event
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.