From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grounded, may refer to:
|Look up grounded in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Grounding (punishment), restrictions placed on movement or privileges
- "Grounded", a song by My Vitriol
- Unaccompanied Minors, a film
- Grounded (comics), a comic book by Mark Sable for Image Comics
- "Superman: Grounded" a storyline in the Superman comic book, written by J. Michael Straczynski
- Grounded theory, research methodology in social sciences
- Ground (electricity) a power source is connected to the ground in case of a power surge.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grounded.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.