From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ground, grounding, or grounded in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grounding or grounded may refer to:
- Ground (electricity)
- Grounding (film), about the collapse of the airline Swissair
- Grounding (punishment), restrictions placed on movement or privileges
- Symbol grounding, a problem in cognition and artificial intelligence
- "Grounded", from the 1990 album And the Horse They Rode in On by Soul Asylum
- Ship grounding, a type of marine accident
- Grounding in communication, about common ground (shared background understanding)
- Groundings, an undergraduate interdisciplinary journal in the humanities, arts & social sciences
- Intentional grounding, American Football term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.