From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ground, grounding, or grounded in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grounding or grounded may refer to:
- Ground (electricity), a common return path for electric current
- Grounding (film), about the collapse of the airline Swissair
- Grounding (punishment), restrictions placed on movement or privileges
- Symbol grounding, a problem in cognition and artificial intelligence
- "Grounded", a song by Soul Asylum from the 1990 album And the Horse They Rode in On
- Ship grounding, a type of marine accident
- Grounding in communication, the collection of mutual knowledge, beliefs, and assumptions; "common ground"
- Groundings, an undergraduate interdisciplinary journal in the humanities, arts & social sciences
- Intentional grounding, American Football term
- Earthing Therapy, a controversial alternative health practice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grounding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.