Calendar view of Group-Office
|Stable release||4.1.69 / May 17, 2013|
|Available in||Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Greek, Norwegian Japanese, Russian, Spanish|
Group-Office is a PHP based dual license commercial/open source groupware and CRM product developed by Dutch company Intermesh. The Open Source version, GroupOffice Community, is licensed under the AGPL, and is available via SourceForge. GroupOffice Professional is a commercial product.
The online suite puts independent office applications onto a central server, making them accessible through a web browser. The suite includes addressbook, calendar, email, timesheet, notes and website content management modules. The email client has IMAP and POP3 support, the calendar supports iCalendar import, and the professional version can be synchronised with personal digital assistants, mobile phones, and Microsoft Outlook. In the Professional version, it is possible to create templates to export to OpenOffice.org. Files can be managed in an inbuilt file manager, and accessed through Samba, with webDAV support available. Users may be managed within the application or in an LDAP system. The content management system included an HTML editor and allowed external editors to be used, but is deprecated.
A LAMP environment is recommended on the server, and an OSNews.com review describes the installation process as "straightforward". Linux is recommended as the system software, but it also runs on other Unix systems, including BSD Unix, and Mac OS X. From version 2.17 and up, Microsoft Windows is also supported as the system software.
As of November 2012, the project has had over 420,000 downloads from SourceForge since its public appearance in March 2003. Group-Office has had a stall and presentations at Linux Wochen 2005 in Vienna., and OSC2005 in Tokyo. The software has been translated into 27 locale with local communities in Japan  and Austria . Version 2.13 of the software was included in the Dutch The Open CD
Around July 2012, Group-Office 4.0 was released. The PHP framework was completely rewritten using the Model View Controller design pattern. Version 4 was reviewed by PC World 
See also 
- "OSS groupware "Group-Office"" ((Japanese)). 2005 September 13. Retrieved 2007-01-15.
- Open Source Industry Australia
- Group-Office.com: Modules for Group-Office
- Group-Office Professional 2.16 released
- freshmeat.net: Project details for Group-Office
- Bob Minvielle (May 17, 2004). "OSnews: Group-Office 2.2 Pro Review". Retrieved 2007-01-15.
- SourceForge.net: Project Statistics For Group-Office groupware
- Group-Office.com: Group-Office at Linux weeks in Vienna
- "OSC2005-Fall timetable" ((Japanese)). Retrieved 2007-01-15.
- "ワイズノット、OSSグループウェア「Group-Office」をレンタルサーバにバンドル (Wise knot, OSS groupware "Group-Office" in rental server bundle)" ((Japanese)). zdnet (Japan). 2005/09/14. Retrieved 2007-01-15.
- "Group Office" ((Dutch)). The Open CD. Retrieved 2007-01-15.
- Sourceforge.net blog post about Group-Office
- comparison of the Professional and the Community versions
- A video about Group-Office by an italian WebTv channel, called ICTv