From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Growl)
|Look up growl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Growling or growl may refer to:
- Growling, animal vocalization
- Borborygmus, the medical term for the noise sometimes heard from the stomach
- Death growl, the dominant singing style in death metal music
- Growling (wind instruments) a wind instrument (for example, saxophone) technique
- A growling distortion of low notes by amplifiers
Growl may refer to:
- Growl (software), a global notifications system for the Mac OS X and Windows operating systems
- Growl (video game), a 1990 arcade game by Taito Corporation
- Growl (Exo song) "Eureureong", a 2013 Korean language song by South Korean-Chinese boy band EXO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.