Growth Factors Journal
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Tony Burgess|
Growth Factors is an academic journal that publishes review articles from protein chemists, molecular biologists, physiologists, cell biologists and clinicians working on the control of cell production and differentiation. It is published by Informa Healthcare.
Core Therapeutic Areas
- Bone morphogenetic proteins
- Epidermal growth factor
- Fibroblast growth factor
- Growth differentiation factor
- Platelet-derived growth factor
- Transforming growth factor alpha
- Transforming growth factor beta
Growth Factors publishes 6 issues per year in simultaneous print and online editions.
- "Editorial Board Members". informhealthcare.com. Retrieved 2009-09-16.