From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Growth rate may refer to:
- Exponential growth, a growth rate classification
- Any of a variety of growth rates classified by such things as the Landau notation
- Compound annual growth rate or CAGR, a measure of financial growth
- Economic growth, the increase in value of the goods and services produced by an economy
- Growth rate (group theory), a property of a group in group theory
- Population growth rate, change in population over time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.