From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A grudge is something that is held against someone for something or an issue they have yet resolved.
|Look up grudge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grudge may refer to:
- The Grudge, a horror film
- The Grudge (franchise), a horror franchise
- The Grudge (album), an album by Mortiis
- "The Grudge" (song), a song by Tool
- Grudge, a character in Making Fiends
- Project Grudge, a project by the U.S. Air Force to investigate unidentified flying objects (UFOs)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.