From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Gruffydd. (Discuss) Proposed since February 2013.|
- Gruffudd ab Adda (fl. mid 14th century) was a Welsh language poet and musician
- Gruffudd ab Owain Glyndŵr (c.1375-c.1412) led a major revolt in Wales
- Gruffudd ab yr Ynad Coch (1277–1282), Welsh court poet
- Gruffudd ap Cynan ab Owain Gwynedd, the grandson of the king of Gwynedd
- Gruffudd Gryg (1340–1380), Welsh poet from Anglesey, North Wales
- Gruffudd Hiraethog (died 1564), Welsh language poet
- Gruffudd Llwyd (1380–1410), Welsh language poet
- Ioan Gruffudd (born 1973), Welsh actor
- Rhodri ap Gruffudd (1230–1315), the third or fourth son of Gruffydd ap Llywelyn Fawr
- Sir Gruffudd Vychan, (born 1395), Lord of Burgedin, Treflydan, Garth and Gearfawr, Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.