From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grundy or Grundey may refer to:
- Grundy, Virginia, a town in Buchanan County, Virginia, USA
- Grundy County, Missouri, a county in northern Missouri, USA
- Grundy County, Illinois
- Grundy County, Iowa
- Grundy County, Tennessee
In arts and entertainment:
- Reg Grundy Organisation, an Australian television production company
- Miss Grundy, a fictional teacher from the Archie Comics series
- Mrs Grundy, a character from Thomas Morton's 1798 play Speed the Plough
- Grundy, a chicken like enemy in the video game Stinkoman 20X6 played on the Homestar Runner website
- Grundy (horse), thoroughbred racehorse
- Grundy Business Systems Ltd, retailer of the Grundy NewBrain microcomputer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.