From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|Revenue||US$ 3.7 Billion (2010)|
|Net income||US$ 498.1 Million (2010)|
|Website||Record IR website|
Grupo Record is the third largest media company in Brazil, the company owns several television stations as the Rede Record and Record News, was founded in November 1989 and belongs to the businessman and bishop Edir Macedo.
- Rádio Record
- Rádio Guaíba
- Rádio Sociedade
- R7 (also known as R7.com and Portal R7)
- "Grupo Record acquire 40% do banco Renner". Valor Online. Valor Econômico (Grupo Folha). October 23, 2009. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Record Internacional". Grupo Record. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Record News". Grupo Record. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Portal R7 lança e-mail com 10 GB de capacidade". Retrieved 12/07/2010. Check date values in: