From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gruß in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gruss may refer to:
- 6516 Gruss, a main-belt asteroid
- Olaf Gruss, a botanist
- Peter Gruss (born 1949), a German developmental biologist
- Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss (born 1975), an American fashion designer
- Robert Dwayne Gruss (born 1955), a bishop of the Catholic Church in the United States
- Grüss Gott, literally, "God greet you", a German greeting
- Hitlergruss, the Nazi salute
- Grus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.