From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Guadalajara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guadalajara is the capital of the state of Jalisco and second largest city in Mexico.
Guadalajara may also refer to:
- Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, a metropolitan area in the state of Jalisco
- University of Guadalajara, a public university in Guadalajara, Jalisco
- C.D. Guadalajara, a Mexican association football club
- Province of Guadalajara, a province in Castile-La Mancha
- Battle of Guadalajara, a 1937 Spanish Civil War battle
- CD Guadalajara (Spain), a Spanish association football club
- Guadalajara (film), a 1943 Mexican film
- "Guadalajara" (song), a 1937 song written and composed by Pepe Guízar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.