From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guadalcanal is an island in the Solomon Islands
Guadalcanal may also refer to:
- Guadalcanal, Seville, a town in Andalusia in Spain
- Guadalcanal Province, a province in the Solomon Islands
- Guadalcanal Campaign, a World War II military campaign fought on and around Guadalcanal
- USS Guadalcanal (CVE-60), a World War II escort carrier
- USS Guadalcanal (LPH-7), an amphibious assault ship
- Guadalcanal (1992 game), a board wargame by Avalon Hill
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.