From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guajira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guajira may refer to:
- La Guajira Department, a department of Colombia which includes most of the Guajira Peninsula
- La Guajira Desert, a desert which covers most of the Guajira Peninsula
- Guajira Peninsula, a peninsula in the northernmost part of South America shared by Colombia and Venezuela
- Guajiro people, (Wayuu) a South American ethnic group inhabiting northeastern Colombia and northwestern Venezuela
- Guajira (Cuban slang), a Spanish-language demonym signifying a female from the Cuban countryside (guajiro: male)
- Guajira (music), a style of Cuban music, song or dance
- Guajira (telenovela), Colombian telenovela
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.