Guam Public Library System
Guam Public Library System (Chamorru: Sisteman Laibirihan Pupbleko Guåhan) is the public library system of the United States territory of Guam. The main library is the Nieves M. Flores Memorial Library at 254 Martyr Street in the village of Hagåtña.
- Agat - 165 Follard Street
- Barrigada - 177 San Rogue Drive
- Dededo - 283 West Santa Barbara Avenue
- Merizo - 376 Cruz Avenue
- Yona - 265 Sister Mary Eucharita Drive
- Guam Public Library System
- Scott-Smith, Christine K. "Challenges in providing public library services in a multicultural and geographically remote area." Guam Public Library.
|This Guam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|