From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guandong, Kwantung, or other variants (關東/関東/关东/Guāndōng) meaning "east of the pass" may refer to:
- A historical name for all of Manchuria, i.e. east of Shanhai Pass
- Kwantung Leased Territory, a small section of the above region controlled by Russia and, then, Japan from 1898 to 1945
- Kwantung Army, stationed in the above territory before 1945
- The North China Plain, i.e. east of Tong Pass, as opposed to Guanzhong
- Gwandong, a traditional region and another name for Gangwon (historical province) in Korea
- Guandong (town) (官垌镇), town in Pubei County, Guangxi, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.