From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guandu may refer to:
- Battle of Guandu (官渡之戰), battle between Cao Cao and Yuan Shao in the Three Kingdoms Period
- Guandu Station (關渡站), station of the Taipei Metro in Beitou District, Taipei, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Guandu District (官渡区), Kunming, People's Republic of China
- Towns (官渡镇)
- Guandu, Chongqing, in Hechuan District, Chongqing
- Guandu, Zhanjiang, in Potou District, Zhanjiang, Guangdong
- Guandu, Zhongmu County, in Zhongmu County, Henan
- Guandu, Zhushan County, in Zhushan County, Hubei
- Guandu, Liuyang, in Liuyang City, Hunan
- Guandu, Wanyuan, in Wanyuan City, Sichuan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guandu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.