From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guangzhou is a city in Guangdong, China.
Guangzhou may also refer to:
- 3048 Guangzhou, a main-belt asteroid
- COSCO Guangzhou, a container ship
- Guangzhou dialect, or Cantonese, language originated in Guangzhou, China
- Guangzhou (historical prefecture in Henan), a prefecture in modern Henan and Anhui between the 6th and 20th centuries
- Gwangju, a South Korean city
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guangzhou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.