From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guantánamo or Guantanamo may refer to:
- Guantánamo Province in southeastern Cuba
- Guantánamo, a city and seat of Guantánamo Province
- Guantánamo Bay, a body of water on the south shore of Cuba
- Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, a United States Navy Station and prison on the island of Cuba
- Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp, a detention camp set up at the Guantanamo Naval Base in 2002 for holding enemy combatants and terror suspects extrajudicially detained by the United States
- Battle of Guantánamo Bay - Battle in which U.S. forces captured Guantánamo Bay from Spanish forces in 1898
- The Road to Guantanamo, a 2006 docudrama about prisoner treatment at the detainment camp
- "Guantanamo", a song by hip-hop group Outlandish
- Guantanamo Bay, a song by David Rovics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guantánamo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.