From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Guess.
|Look up guest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guest or The Guest may refer
- A person who is given hospitality
- Guest (surname), people with the surname Guest
- "The Guest", a short story by Albert Camus
- Guest (album), 1994 album by Critters Buggin
- The Guest (album), a 2002 album by Phantom Planet
- USS Guest (DD-472), a U.S. Navy Fletcher-class destroyer 1942–1946
- Guest appearance, guest actor, guest star, etc.
- Guest comic, issue of a comic strip that is created by a different person (or people) than usual
- Guest host (or guest presenter), a host, usually of a talk show, that substitutes for the regular host
- Guest operating system, an operating system, such as Linux Enterprise or Windows Server, installed on a virtual machine
- Guest ranch (or dude ranch), a type of ranch oriented towards visitors or tourism
- Guest star (astronomy), in Chinese astronomy, a star which has suddenly appeared visible in the place where no star had previously been observed and becomes invisible again after some time
- Guest statute, a statute in tort law
- Guest worker, a person who works in a country other than the one of which he or she is a citizen
- Guest Island in the Ross Sea off Antarctica; part of the Ross Dependency claimed by New Zealand
- Guest Peninsula, in the northwest part of Marie Byrd Land, Antarctica
- Guest River, Virginia, USA
- Guest beer, 1989 legislation in the British Parliament concerning the sale of beer
- All pages with titles containing "Guest"
- The Guests (disambiguation)
- Be My Guest (disambiguation)
- Mystery Guest (disambiguation)
- Unexpected Guest (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.