Guest house (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A guest house is a kind of lodging.
Guest house may also refer to:
- Guest House, a non-profit Catholic-based treatment center for priests and male and female religious
- Guest House (TV series), a Pakistani television series
- Guest House (1959 film), a Bollywood film of 1959
- Guest House (1980 film), 1980 Bollywood horror film directed by Shyam Ramsay and Tulsi Ramsay
- Guest House (2013 film)
- Alexander Inn, Oak Ridge, Tennessee; known as "The Guest House" during the Manhattan Project
- Al-Qaeda safe house or al Qaida guest house, dozens of the captives held in extrajudicial detention in Guantanamo had their continued detention justified because they were alleged to have stayed in suspect guest houses
- Bangla house
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.