13 December 1944|
Rosignano Marittimo, Province of Livorno, Italy
|Died||10 July 1988(aged 43)|
Guido Mannari (13 December 1944 – 10 July 1988) was an Italian actor of film and television.
He made his film debut in 1969, chosen by director Mauro Bolognini to play a scene of rape in the Italian drama film L'assoluto naturale (internationally released as He and She and She and He), a scene that at the time raised a slight of controversities and launched his career.
Later Mannari played a number of leading roles, but his career was mainly limited to conventional roles of handsome seducer.
He died at age 43.
- L'assoluto naturale (1969) as First Mechanic
- The Decameron (1971)
- Storia de fratelli e de cortelli (1973) as Gigi
- Brothers Blue (1973) as Kane Blue
- The Driver's Seat (1974; also known as Identikit) as Carlo
- Red Coat (1975) as Cariboo
- The Cop in Blue Jeans (1976) as Achille Pettinari aka Baronetto
- Caligula (1979) as Marco
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|