From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guild in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A guild is an association of craftspeople in a particular trade.
Guild may also refer to:
- Clan (computer gaming) or Guild - an association of players of multiplayer games
- Guild (ecology), groups of organisms sharing a common way of life
- The Guild 2, computer gaming
- Guild Guitar Company, a guitar manufacturer
- The Guild, a comedy about a dysfunctional online gaming group
- The Spacing Guild from Frank Herbert's Dune novels
- Guild (permaculture), Permaculture Guilds are groups of plants, animals and microbacteria which work particularly well together.
- Guild (series), a series of video game compilations produced by Level-5 for the Nintendo 3DS
- Guild of One-Name Studies. a UK-based charitable organisation founded in 1979 for one-name studies, useful to genealogists, family historians and Onomasticians.
- Guild, a compact disc label that specializes in releasing historical live performances of classical music works, often with the original announcements if they are radio broadcasts.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.