From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guile may refer to:
- GNU Guile, an implementation of the Scheme programming language
- Guile (Street Fighter), a video game character from the Street Fighter series
- Guile (Chrono Cross), a video game character from Chrono Cross
- Guile Island, Antarctica
- Melanie Guile (born 1949), Australian writer
- Guilé Foundation, a Swiss organisation for business ethics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.