|Full name||Guilherme Ferreira Pinto|
|Date of birth||April 7, 1992|
|Place of birth||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2013||→ São Paulo (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 21, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Negueba came very young to Flamengo as a futsal player. The young midfielder had brief passages in Jacarepaguá Tênis Clube and the Jequiá da Ilha before reaching Flamengo's youth team as a prospect for the future.
The young Negueba went through all the categories of the youth divisions of Flamengo, and got his first opportunity at the professional team in 2010, with Vanderlei Luxemburgo as the team manager. At that time, Negueba, who was only 18 years old incomplete, won a vote of confidence not only of the veteran manager, but the entire squad represented by team captain Leonardo Moura.
After consecutive poor matches and repeated mistakes, Negueba lost prestige with the squad. After a loss to Santos, arguably caused by two individual errors by Negueba, the player was not included in any further match day squad of the team. Negueba protested a possible move to Avaí FC, proposed by the club's managers, but accepted a move to another club. On September 20, 2012, São Paulo confirmed Negueba as a member of its 2013 squad. As part of the loan deal, Cléber Santana went in exchange to Flamengo. Negueba had previously refused a move to Lisbon's Sporting, as he was seen as an important part of the squad by Joel Santana, and also as being too young for an international move.
In January 5, 2013, one day after his presentation in São Paulo, Negueba went through surgery due to a knee injury. He remained sidelined for six months. In September 1, almost eight months after his arrival to the club, Negueba finally made his debut for São Paulo FC, coming from the bench at 82 minutes in a 0-0 draw against Botafogo, for the Brazilian Série A. According the winger, "it was a happy moment. I could début for São Paulo, at Maracanã Stadium, where greats already played, and I felt good." Two days later, Negueba made his second game wearing the shirt of Tricolor Paulista, this time in a 1-0 victory against Náutico, again coming from the bench in the second half. Applauded by the fans, Negueba praised them, saying: "I am going to do my best to help the team."
- (Correct as of August 21, 2014[update])
|Club||Season||Brazilian Série A||Copa do Brasil||Copa Libertadores||Copa Sudamericana||State League||Total|
- Campeonato Carioca Juvenil: 2010
- Copa São Paulo de Futebol Júnior: 2011
- Flamengo renova com Negueba por cinco temporadas (in Portuguese). Globoesporte.com.br. December 5, 2010. Retrieved December 5, 2010
- Em baixa no Flamengo, Negueba vai jogar no São Paulo em 2013 (in Portuguese). Globoesporte.com.br. September 20, 2012. Retrieved September 21, 2012
- Médico confirma Negueba seis meses fora, mas evita "drama" de 2012 (in Portuguese)
- Enfim, Negueba estreia: "Muito feliz"
- Negueba festeja carinho da torcida: "Não tem explicação"
- Flamengo official website (in Portuguese)
- Flaestatística (in Portuguese)
- Guilherme Negueba at cbf.com.br (Portuguese)
- Player profile @ Flapédia (in Portuguese)