From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guillaume may refer to:
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- William the Conqueror (c. 1028-1087), in French Guillaume le Conquérant, Norman conqueror of England
- William of Gellone (755-812/14), in French Guillaume d'Orange, Count of Toulouse and hero of the epic poem Chanson de Guillaume
- Guillaume IV, Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg
- Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 1981), heir apparent to the crown of Luxembourg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guillaume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.