|Full name||Guillaume Boivin|
25 May 1989 |
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lb; 12.3 st)|
|2009||Planet Energy (stagiaire)|
|Infobox last updated on
1 January 2014
His greatest cycling accomplishment was finishing in a dead heat for the bronze at the World Under-23 Road Race Championships in 2010. He finished 3rd in the 2012 Tro Bro Leon, getting on the podium with his teammate Ryan Roth, who won the race.
- 1st Overall Tour de Québec
- 1st Stage 3
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
WD = Withdrew; IP = In Progress
- "Team SpiderTech Biography – Guillaume Boivin". Team SpiderTech official website.
- Atkins, Ben (3 December 2012). "Lucas Sebastian Haedo to Cannondale Pro Cycling in 2013". VeloNation (VeloNation LLC). Retrieved 4 January 2013. "Haedo will join Sagan, Guillaume Boivin – who joins from Spidertech p/b C10 – and Elia Viviani as one of the team’s sprint specialists."
- "Phinney, Boivin tie makes U23 Worlds history".
- Quénet, Jean-François (15 April 2012). "Roth wins Tro-Bro Leon". Cycling News (Future Publishing Limited). Retrieved 16 April 2012.
Media related to Guillaume Boivin at Wikimedia Commons
|This biographical article relating to Canadian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|