From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||William, Guillaume, Wilhelm
||Look up Guillermo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Guillermo (Spanish pronunciation: [ɡiˈʎermo]) is the Spanish form of the male given name William.
People with this given name
- Guillermo Arévalo, a Shipibo shaman and curandero (healer) of the Peruvian Amazon; among the Shipibo he is known as Kestenbetsa
- Guillermo Barros Schelotto, Argentine former football player
- Guillermo Cañas, Argentine tennis player
- Guillermo Coria, another Argentine tennis player
- Guillermo Dávila, Venezuelan actor and singer
- Guillermo Díaz (actor), actor
- Guillermo Diaz (basketball), basketball player for the Los Angeles Clippers
- Guillermo Rodriguez (Jimmy Kimmel Live!), talk show sidekick for Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Guillermo Endara (1936–2009), Panamanian President, 1989–1994
- Guillermo Galvan Galvan, Mexican Army General
- Guillermo García-López, Spaniard tennis player
- Guillermo Morphy, Spanish aristocrat and musicologist
- Guillermo Muñoz, Mexican football (soccer) player
- Guillermo Ochoa, Mexican National Goalkeeper
- Guillermo Rigondeaux, Cuban boxer
- Guillermo Solá, Chilean distance runner
- Guillermo del Toro, Mexican film director
- Guillermo Vilas, Argentine former tennis player