|Motto||Striving for Excellence|
|Headteacher||Mrs C Staley |
|Location||West Haddon Road
|DfE URN||136489 Tables|
Guilsborough School is a co-educational academy school in Guilsborough, Northamptonshire, England. It educates around 1,325 students from the ages of 11-18 (years 7-13). The headteacher is Mrs C Staley.
The school was founded in September 1958 as Guilsborough Secondary Modern School and was officially opened in May 1959, the previous school was 'Guilsborough Grammar School', the school has the status of a state-maintained independent schools. Guilsborough Grammar School was an original boarding school. . Many of the buildings on the 28-acre (110,000 m2) site were built at that time or in the 1970s. There used to be a grammar school in Guilsborough where students used to attend boarding school, on another site in the centre of the village. Guilsborough School remained a secondary modern school until it became a day school in 1967, serving a large rural catchment. The most recent addition of new buildings was in September 2004, which cost £1.3 million and included a state of the art sixth form centre opened by Kettering MP Phil Sawford. The school became a Technology College specialist school in 1998 before converting to academy status in 2011.
The school also had the highest year 11 pass seen in Northamptonshire after the 2007 GCSE Tests.
In the report of the Ofsted inspection carried out in February 2008, they graded the school as 'good' or 'excellent' across the board, describing the school as "good and improving... with some excellent features". On the following inspection in 2012 the school was rated 'outstanding'.
- Diana Memorial Award, autumn 2002
- Investor in People
- 2004 Artsmark Silver
- 2007 Artsmark Silver
- Northamptonshire Healthy Schools Silver Award
- Student Adam Gravely won the Northamptonshire News Secondary Student of the Year Award 2010 
- Contact Us. Guilsborough School. Retrieved on 2008-03-17.
- Governors. Guilsborough School. Retrieved on 2008-03-17.
- "Guilsboruough School - Inspection Report". Ofsted. Retrieved 2008-03-17.[dead link]
- "School marks birthday with an open day". Daventry Express. 14 July 2009. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "State of the art sixth form opens", BBC News, 22 September 2004
- "It's revision, but not as we know it", The Guardian, 7 March 2006
- "Top class report for school in inspection", Daventry Express, 13 March 2008
- "Awards for very special children", Coventry Evening Telegraph, 26 February 2003
- Guilsborough School, eTeach.com
- "Awarded schools - Awards database". Artsmark. Retrieved 2008-03-17.
- "Educational Achievements", Lifelong Learning and Education Scrutiny Committee, Northamptonshire County Council, 16 March 2005
-  Guilsborough School Newsletter July 2010
- "Radburn named England Under 16 A captain", Hugh Godwin, Rugby Football Union, March 18, 2008, accessed 19 March 2008