From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guilt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Guilt|
Guilt (emotion) is an emotion that occurs when a person believes that they have violated a moral standard that they themselves believe in.
Guilt may also refer to:
- Culpability, a legal term
- Guilt (law), a legal term
- GUILT, or Gangliated Utrophin Immuno-Latency Toxin, antagonistic parasites in the Trauma Center series
- Guilt (album), an album by Mims
- "Guilt" (The Long Blondes song)
- "Guilt" (Nero song)
- Guilt (Mims song), a song from the album Guilt by Mims
- Guilt (1931 film), a film featuring James Carew
- Guilt (2005 film), a film featuring Margaret Travolta
- Guilt (2009 film), a film by Vassilis Mazomenos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.