From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guilt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Guilt|
Guilt may refer to:
- Guilt (emotion), an emotion that occurs when a person feels that they have violated a moral standard.
- Culpability, a legal term
- Guilt (law), a legal term
- GUILT, or Gangliated Utrophin Immuno-Latency Toxin, antagonistic parasites in the Trauma Center series
- Guilt (album), a 2009 album by Mims
- "Guilt" (The Long Blondes song), 2008
- "Guilt" (Nero song), 2011
- Guilt (album), 2009
Film and television
- Guilt (1931 film), a film featuring James Carew
- Guilt (2005 film), a film featuring Margaret Travolta
- Guilt (2009 film), a film by Vassilis Mazomenos
- Guilt (Revenge), an episode of the TV series Revenge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.