From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guinan may refer to:
- Guinan (Star Trek character)
- Edward Guinan, professor of astronomy and astrophysics
- Francis Guinan, American television and stage actor
- Francisco González Guinán (1841 – 1932), Venezuelan politician, journalist, lawyer, and historian
- Matthew Guinan (1910–1995), American labor organizer
- Robert Guinan (born 1934), Chicago-based American painter
- Steve Guinan (born 1975), English footballer
- Texas Guinan (1884 – 1933), saloon keeper, actress, and entrepreneur
- Guinan County, in Qinghai, China
- Guinan dialects of Yue Chinese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.