From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guinness is a brand of beer.
Guinness may also refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Guinness Brewery
- Guinness GAA, a Gaelic Athletic Association
- Guinness Mahon, a merchant bank
- Guinness Peat Aviation, an aircraft leasing company
- Guinness Peat Group, an investment holding company
- Guinness Premiership, a rugby union competition
- Guinness Trust, a housing association and charity
- Arthur Guinness (1725–1803), founder of Guinness beer
- Guinness family, prominent descendants of Arthur Guinness (1725–1803) and his brother Samuel Guinness (1727–1795)
- Arthur Guinness (New Zealand politician) (1846-1913)
- Alec Guinness (1914–2000), British actor
- Bunny Guinness, landscape architect and broadcaster
- Daphne Guinness (born 1967), artist
- Humphrey Patrick Guinness (1902–1986), British polo player
- Jasmine Guinness (born 1976), model and designer
- Kenelm Lee Guinness (1887–1937), racing driver and spark plug manufacturer
- Matthew Guinness (born 1940), British actor
- Os Guinness (born 1941), author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.