From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guitar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A guitar is a fretted and stringed musical instrument.
An electric guitar is a guitar that uses electromagnetic induction to convert vibrations of its strings into electric signals.
Guitar(s) may also refer to:
- Guitar (Frank Zappa album), 1988
- Guitar (Peter Lang album), 2003
- Guitar (Tony Rice album), 1970
- Guitar (Ewan Dobson album), 2007
- Guitars (Mike Oldfield album), 1999
- Guitars (Aka Moon album), 2002
- Guitars (McCoy Tyner album), 2008
- "Guitar" (song), a song by Prince from his 2007 album Planet Earth
- "Guitar", a song by Cake from their 1998 album Prolonging the Magic
- "Guitar", a song by Jesus Jones from their 2004 album Culture Vulture
- Guitar, a character in Song of Solomon, a 1977 novel by Toni Morrison
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.