Guitar Monsters is an album by Chet Atkins and Les Paul. It is their second collaboration after their Grammy award winning release Chester & Lester.
At the Grammy Awards of 1978, Guitar Monsters was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Performance.
- Guitar Monsters and Chester and Lester were released on CD in 1989 by Pair Records as Masters of the Guitar: Together with some tracks omitted.
- Both albums were re-released with the two albums intact on one CD in 1998 by One Way Records.
- "Limehouse Blues" (Philip Braham, Douglas Furber) - 2:50
- "I Want to be Happy" (Caesar, Youmans) - 3:41
- "Over the Rainbow" (Harold Arlen, E.Y. Harburg) - 2:41
- "Meditation" (Antonio Carlos Jobim) - 2:32
- "Lazy RIver" (Hoagy Carmichael, Sidney Arodin ) - 3:01
- "I'm Your Greatest Fan" - 3:49
- "It Don't Mean a Thing (If it Ain't Got That Swing)" (Duke Ellington, Irving Mills) - 2:58
- "I Surrender Dear" (Harry Barris, Gordon Clifford) - 4:04
- "Brazil" (Ary Barroso, Russell) - 2:41
- "Give My Love to Nell" (Traditional) - 2:53
- "Hot Toddy" (Ralph Flanagan) - 3:00
- Chet Atkins – guitar
- Les Paul – guitar