From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (October 2014)|
Gujrat may refer to:
- Gujrat city, a city in Punjab Province, the capital of Gujrat District
- Gujrat Tehsil, an administrative area in Gujrat District
- Gujrat District, a district of Gujrat Province in Pakistan
- Gujrat-I, a parliamentary constituency in Pakistan
- Gujrat-II, a parliamentary constituency in Pakistan
- Gujrat-III, a parliamentary constituency in Pakistan
- Gujrat-IV, a parliamentary constituency in Pakistan
- Gujarat, a state in western India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.