From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gul or GUL may refer to:
- Gul (name), people with the given name or surname
- Gran Unión Liberal (Great Liberal Union), a Nicaraguan political party
- Gul (design), a design element in oriental carpets
- Gul (toothpaste), also known as gudakhu, tobacco preparation used in Central Asia and eastern India
- Gul, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Gul, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Gul Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey
- Gul (clothing), British company
- Gul, a fictional Cardassian military rank in the Star Trek franchise
- Games UpLate Live, a late night Filipino television show
- ISO 649 code for the Gullah language, spoken along the Atlantic coast of the United States
- All pages beginning with "Gul"
- All pages with titles containing "Gul"
- Gular (disambiguation)
- Gull (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.