Gulf Coast Town Center
|Location||Fort Myers, Florida|
|Address||9903 Gulf Coast Main Street|
|Opening date||November 4, 2005|
|Developer||CBL & Associates Properties|
|Owner||CBL & Associates Properties|
|No. of stores and services||94|
|No. of anchor tenants||11|
|Total retail floor area||1,238,721 square feet (120,000 m2)|
Gulf Coast Town Center is an outdoor shopping mall in Fort Myers, Florida. Opened in phases between 2005 and 2007, the center features Bass Pro Shops, Belk, Best Buy, Costco, Dick's Sporting Goods, J. C. Penney, LA Fitness, Marshalls, Regal Entertainment Group, Staples, and Target Corporation as its anchor stores. It is managed by CBL & Associates Properties
One of the first tenants confirmed for the mall site was a Belk department store, which was announced in 2003. The first phase included Staples, Petco, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Babies "R" Us, and a Regal Entertainment Group movie theater, followed by a Bass Pro Shops in the second phase. Other tenants included Costco, Linens 'n Things, Best Buy, Residence Inn by Marriott, J. C. Penney, and several restaurants. The final phase, completed in 2008, included Ron Jon Surf Shop and Borders Books & Music.
- "Mall information". CBL & Associates Properties. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Hogan, Dick (11 December 2003). "Belk will be anchor at mall". The News-Press. p. A1. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Trivedi-St. Clair, Riddhi (29 September 2005). "Gulf Coast Town Center set to open in time for busy holiday shopping season". Naples News. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Scott, Denise L. (29 November 2006). "Gulf Coast Town Center's common areas taking shape". The News-Press. p. B6. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Misonzhnik, Elaine (1 August 2007). "Upcoming Attraction". National Real Estate Investor. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Beaird, Daniel (May 2006). "Southeast is retail region". Southeast Real Estate Business. Retrieved 15 May 2013.