From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gulliver can refer to:
- Lemuel Gulliver, the main character of the story Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
- Gulliver "Gully" Foyle, the lead protagonist in the science fiction novel The Stars My Destination
- In the novel A Clockwork Orange, Nadsat slang for "head"
- Gulliver, a raven in the story Benjamin the Elephant
- Gulliver's Travels (2010 film), fantasy comedy film
- Gulliver, Queensland, a suburb of Townsville in Australia
- Gulliver, an impact crater on the Martian moon Phobos
- Dorothy Gulliver, an actress
- Isaac Gulliver, a smuggler
- Phil Gulliver, a footballer
- Trina Gulliver, a darts player
- Gulliver Preparatory School, a preparatory school in Miami, Florida
- Lake Gulliver, a lake in Michigan, USA
- Gulliver, Michigan, a city on the shores of the above
- Gulliver, the largest wind turbine in the U.K. at Ness Point in Lowestoft
- Gullivers Cove, Nova Scotia
- Gulliver (building), a 35-storey mixed-use building currently under construction in Kiev, Ukraine
- The Gulliver, an airplane used by Wendell Willkie in worldwide travels during the 1940's
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.