Gulliver's Land logo
|Location||Milton Keynes, England|
|General Manager||Sue Conway|
|Operating season||March - November|
Gulliver's Land is a children's theme park just inside Milton Keynes, England. It opened in 1999 and is the third park to be opened by Gulliver's. (The other two parks are Gulliver's World and Gulliver's Kingdom). The park is relatively small and is centred around the Lilliput Land Castle. The park is split into seven sections these are Lilliput Land, Adventure Land, Toy Land, Discovery Bay, Junior Discovery Cove, Main Square and The Central Hub. The Park caters for children under 10 years of age.
In 2007, Gulliver's Eco-Park opened next door. In 2009, Eco-Park was updated and rebranded as Gulliver's Dinosaur and Farm Park. In 2009, Gulliver's announced that a campsite would be created close to Gulliver's Land. Officially opened in the 2010 Easter holidays, the 90-pitch site is run by the Camping and Caravanning Club and is open to members and non-members.
Gulliver's announced a partnership with Nick Jr in 2009 which saw popular pre-school characters Dora the Explorer and Diego from Go, Diego, Go appear at all Gulliver's theme park sites. Dora and Diego set a series of challenges for children to complete as they walk around the park, with a prize to be claimed for successfully finishing all the tasks. The characters also appear daily for photo opportunities with families. In early 2010, Gulliver's and Nick Jr announced that the partnership would continue throughout 2010.
- The Python Roller Coaster
- Log Flume
- The Runaway Train Coaster
- Magical Journeys of Gulliver
- Hard Luck Bear Jamboree
- Gully Mouses Magical Castle Show
- Enchanted Forest
- Jungle Music Makers
- Gully's Jousting Castles
- Balloon Ferris Wheel
- Gulliver's Travels: The Ride
- In 2006 a 56-year-old man performing safety checks on the train was killed when his head hit one of the tunnels around the track.
- In late 2009 a group of youths committed arson against Gully Town, burning the building completely to the ground, It was later replaced with a new, updated town.