|Born||Gulliver William McGrath
August 15th 1998 (age 15)
|Agent||Emma Raciti Management|
McGrath played Charlie in the Australian crime series Rush. He also starred as the title character in the Melbourne Theatre Company production Poor Boy alongside Guy Pearce and Abi Tucker.[dead link]
Recently, McGrath portrayed David Collins in the 2012 feature film Dark Shadows, which earned him a 2013 Young Artist Award nomination as Best Supporting Young Actor in a Feature Film. He portrayed Tad Lincoln in Steven Spielberg's Lincoln (2012). Gulliver will be playing the teenage version of Jerry Hickfang in "The Voices". The Voices is currently filming.
He was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia. He then moved to Birmingham, U.K, and was raised there. His mother, Heidi Chapman, is a neuroscientist, and his father, Craig, is an anaesthetist. He is the older brother of actors Zen and Winta McGrath.
|2009||The Wake||Charles||Billed as Gully McGrath|
|2009||The Loved Ones||8-year-old Keir Willis||Billed as Gully McGrath|
|2010||The Long Night||Luke||Short film|
|2012||Dark Shadows||David Collins||Billed as Gully McGrath
First Major Role
|2014||The Voices||Teenage Jerry||Post-production|
|2008||Rush||Charlie||Series 1, episode 12|
|2008||Poor Boy||Main character|
- "Young Children As Active Citizens" edited by Glenda Mac Naughton, Patrick Hughes and Kylie Smith, Cambridge Scholars Publishing (2008). Gulliver co-authored a chapter in this book with his brother, Zen McGrath.
- "Rush: Credit List - episode 12". Ten.com.au. Retrieved 2009-02-08.
- "Agency News November 2008". Centre Stage Agency. November 2008. Retrieved 2009-02-08.
- "POOR BOY a play with songs by Matt Cameron and Tim Finn". Melbourne Theatre Company. Retrieved 2009-02-08.
- "34th Annual Young Artist Awards". YoungArtistAwards.org. Retrieved 2013-03-31.