From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gully in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gully is a small valley.
Gully may also refer to:
- A storm drain
- Gully, a fielding position in the sport of cricket; see slip
- Gully cricket, an informal form of cricket, played in India
- Gully, the mascot of Brighton & Hove Albion F.C.
- Gully, Minnesota, a small city in the United States
- Gully (album), a 2003 album by Indian band Euphoria
- A character in the Battle Chasers comic book series
- James Manby Gully (1808–1883), Victorian medical doctor known for practising hydrotherapy
- John Gully (1783–1863), English sportsman and politician
- John Gully (artist) (1819–1888), landscape painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gully.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.