From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gumball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gumball may refer to:
- A ball made of gum often dispensed from a gumball machine
- Gumball (band), an alternative rock band from the 1990s
- Gumball 3000, an international car rally
- Fruit from an American Sweetgum tree
- The Amazing World of Gumball, an animated television series
- Gumball Watterson, the titular character and the show's main protagonist
- The Gumball Rally, a 1976 film.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gumball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.